These website rules set out the acceptable use policy between you and us under which you may use our website, rehabhc.co.uk, operated by AR Helper Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11075481 and registered address Fidelity House, 34 St. Andrews Close, Thamesmead, London. SE28 8NZ. This policy is applicable to all users of, and visitors to, our website. Your use of our website also means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this policy.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. By using the website rehabhc.co.uk or the Rehab Healthcare service, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are using this website or the Rehab Healthcare service with the consent of your parent or guardian.
Forbidden uses of our Website
- In an unlawful or fraudulent way or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or outcome.
- Whatsoever way harmful or attempting to harm minors.
- In such a way that breaches any associated local, national or international law or regulation.
- Deliberately transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, spyware, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, adware or any other harmful codes or programs intended to adversely affect the operation of a computer software or hardware.
- Deliberately transmit, or organise the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised spam advertising or promotional material.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of rehabhc.co.uk in contravention of our website rules.
- Unauthorised access, interference with, damage or disruption of any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our website is stored, any software used in the provision of our website or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any of our third party.
- Send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any part of rehabhc.co.uk which does not comply with our content standards below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website, and to any interactive services related to it, to which you must comply to use the website. The standards apply to each part, or whole, of any contribution.
Your contributions must:
- Be genuinely held in case of opinions.
- Be accurate as related to facts.
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Your contributions must not:
- Cause or promote violence.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote unlawful or illegal activity.
- Be intended or likely to deceive other users.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Likely harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Give the false impression that they originate from us, when this is not the case.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person or organisation.
- Be threatening, invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any form of discrimination – age, race, sex, religion, disability, nationality or sexual orientation.
Suspension and termination of Website Use
We will use or discretion to determine whether there has been a breach of this acceptable website use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy occurs, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Issuance of a warning to you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your ability to use our website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material you may have uploaded onto our website.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you as applicable.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we deem fit.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Website Rules
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions published elsewhere on our website.