Factors to consider when deciding on the form of addiction treatment:
- Is there a physical dependency on drugs or alcohol?
- Can you do this in your hometown or do you need to get away from the triggers associated with your use?
- What time do I have available to do this – can I take time off work and out of family life if I need to?
- Do I have the financial resources to fund private treatment or do I need to access treatment through the NHS?
- What support network do I have in place during and after my treatment?.
Please follow the following links on our pages for more details on the various addiction treatment measures:
1. Medical detox treatment:
(a) Alcohol detox
c) Community Drug and Alcohol Services
To maximise the chances of long-term recovery from alcohol or drug addiction, it is important to find and utilise a combination of the different types of help available. They all serve a different purpose and like a jigsaw, once they are pieced together, they will form a solid foundation for sustained abstinence from drugs and alcohol.
Here at Rehab Healthcare (Rehab Hc), we aim to help you to create a tailored package of care so that you and your loved ones can have a long-term plan for recovery.